Friday 9 January 2015

Liebster Award

 
 
 I have to say I was over the moon when I saw that I was nominated for this. To think someone unknown to me thought my blog was worth the recognition and after just 2 weeks is beyond amazing so I want to give a big shout out to idkellaa.blogspot.co.uk for being so cute!

No surprise, ignorant me went and deleted the lovely comment Ella made on my post (on purpose obviously) thus I send my deepest regrets and apologies.

Now this award is new to me but basically it is to get smaller blogs recognised and to give them more awareness, so for bloggers with less than 200 followers.

The rules are quite simple:
  1.  Link the person who has nominated you
  2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
  3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers
  4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
  5. Notify all nominees through social media/blogs
idkellaa.blogspot.co.uk Questions:

1) If you were another person would you be friends with you?
    As I have a very dry humour I would say maybe? You either like me and my jokes or take offence.
    I may not be the best person when it comes to a filter.

2) What is your eye colour?
     Hazel-Brown depending on the weather.

3) Favourite season?
    I have to say winter because I sweat like a pig.

4) Do you have any special talents?
    If I do they are still yet to be discovered.

5) Do you have any pets?
    I have a Husky, Nanuk who I love dearly

6) What do you want to be when you grow up?
    HAPPY, uncontrollably happy for the rest of my days.

7) Computer or television?
    Can I say a television with a built in computer?

8) Do you have any siblings?
    Yes, unfortunately, a younger brother and sister! Kidding but seriously, being the oldest sucks!

9) What's the first thing you notice about people?
    Their facial expression if that's not weird?

10) Will you ever bungee jump?
      I plan to skydive for my 18th birthday but the whole rope situation of a bungee jump doesn't
      really appeal to me.

11) Favourite movie?
      The lost boys (1987), hands down my favourite ever!

I nominate:
sugar-and-sprinkles.blogspot.ie/
sophiesclosetxo.blogspot.co.uk/
www.herfashionblog.com/
thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.ie/
whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/
maruewi.blogspot.de/
isabellahope24.blogspot.co.uk/
www.asocalledbeautyblog.com/
duriska.blogspot.ie/
heartshapedrose.blogspot.co.uk/
thisinnagirl.wordpress.com/

My Questions:
  1. What was the last lie you told?
  2. Best compliment you have received?
  3. What is your perfect pizza?
  4. What would you consider to be your best quality?
  5. What would be your favourite place to visit?
  6. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
  7. Glass half empty or half full?
  8. Have you ever been in love?
  9. Would you change anything about your life?
  10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
  11. Do you believe honesty is the best policy?

With Love,
S.M xo


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination! I really appreciate that you like my blog! If you keep up the good posts I can tell your blog is going to be awesome! stay in touchxx
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! I'm so happy you like my blog. I will definitely check yours out now
    Xo Sophie | www.sophiesclosetxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have nominated you for the sisterhood of the world blogger award!! please check out my blog to find out more :)
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I really like reading your blog so I nominated you and I nominated you for the same award, haha. Details are on latest post!:)
    http://thoughtsbylolah.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Lolah xo

    ReplyDelete