Friday 2 January 2015

New year, New Blog

 


 
 
This year, as more of a side project to keep my brain from melting with the boredom, I've decided to start a blog and when I say blog I mean me, rambling on about how much of an interesting and controversial life I have living in the small "city" of Waterford. Of Course I had to kick things off with an outfit post from my new years celebrations.
 
 
 
I was unfortunately fighting the Tequila cold (its a real thing) and didn't plan on going out but that wouldn't have made a good first post now would it! As any night on the town starts, I busted out my Sex and the City box set and did my make-up. The "squad" arrived shortly after and we all made our way into town. Due to the lack of selection in the Christmas sales, I was forced to wear the same outfit twice. *faints* I bought this lovely number from Primark and paired it with black tights and black platforms, from you guessed it, Primark.
 
 
 
The outfit was plain, with nothing really special to it, but maybe that's just because I'm basic at heart. But at the end of the day, or should  I say night, the most important thing was where we would buy pizza from. (At least my priorities are in order) All and all it was a great night and well a great opportunity for a first post.
 
So to all, I hope you have a lovely 2015 filled with plenty of wild nights and alcoholic beverages  because I know that's my aim anyway!!!
 
With Love,
S.M xo
 

 

 

 
  




                                        
              

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I've not been doing it long either. Glad you had a good New Year, nice outfit. Yes everyone knows the most important thing in life is pizza ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, hope you had a good new year too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere! I really liked the outfit, you look amazing. :)
    Pizza is love, pizza is life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. idkellaa.blogspot.co.uk Im sorry I deleted the comment my accident, still getting use to this site on my phone!

    ReplyDelete