Friday 30 January 2015

Soiree for a mate



Sorry for my absence in the past week but trying to organise my time has proven harder that I thought. Well actually I'm just extremely lazy and spend all my time in bed thinking of better ways I could be spending my time (I know I suck ^^^^). Anyway on a side note, it was recently one of my good friends 18th birthdays.

To be honest there isn't a lot to be said about the night, full of crap music and bad decisions. It was nice to catch up though, with close friends and those who you would never imagine talking to sober. My outfit for the soiree was minimal (but when is it not) with a gorgeous deep purple necklace to give it an added pow. I chose to wear something casual which I could throw on for a shopping date yet something dressy enough to show I made some sort of effort.

I have found myself to be quite the advocate for Primark lately as its very college budget friendly but also the quality and choice seems to be getting better and better. So no surprise when I say that I bought all my outfit from Primark and on sale too. You wouldn't believe it but I actually bought all this outfit (including shoes) for €25.

I have been eyeing up these shoes for a good long time now and when I went for a wander through the sales I saw them there for €9... UNBELIEVABLE! I couldn't not get them in my defence.


This beloved necklace was in the sale too for only €3, which went perfect with the top if I do say so myself.

If only sales lasted forever *sad face emoji* nevertheless it was a brilliant night so shout out to my homedog for throwing such a flawless event and I wish him the best in being legal

With love,
S.M xo



No comments:

Post a Comment